Monster Arena Monster Arena

Played it, beat it

It was fun for a while.

Frankly, the NPC characters were campy and stupid, the game was way too easy, and the game was fairly simple.

It needs a little more complexity, needs to be a lot more challenging, and either toss the NPC characters or rewrite them so they aren't so cheesy.

Otherwise, I enjoyed spending an hour or so fighting in the tournaments and getting to the end.

FOAMY's hentai adventure FOAMY's hentai adventure

Nice one.

Hey, I LIKE Foamy and I still thought this was freakin' awesome.

Anybody out there who doesn't think I can do that can direct all complaints to my middle finger.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

sir you have my thanks, but please redirect them to my middle finger too :D

Wack-A-Bush! Wack-A-Bush!

Owch.

I tore a little hole in my palm because of your game.

I want some compensation money.

But other than that, good job. I usually don't tell people what they should do, but I think a Jack Thompson version of this game would be kickin the ass.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Dont listen to the stupid people.

First off: This game is one of the coolest and hardest puzzles I have ever played. The last time I jumped up and yelled, "Take THAT, muthaf**ka!" Was when I played Final Fantasy 3. The fact that you're smart enough to make such a diffcult puzzle alone makes this worth a 5. By the way: Don't listen to ths idiots who give you a lower review just 'cuz they can't get past level 2. I couldn't make it through the whole game and I still think it rocks. Good luck with your sequel. One suggestion: BETTER BACKGROUND MUSIC.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

heh

There's some things that you should approve on, like when I clicked the thing for faster connections, it kept scrolling the whole way and then resetting from there, and it never went to the movie.

Also, a couple of the sound files cut out...maybe you could set it to have the flash not continue until they click continue?

Other than that, I'm a big fan of your work, and this wasn't an exception.