Sonic Syythe World 2 Sonic Syythe World 2

Well...

I'll have to say it's not TOO bad. I didn't watch it the whole way through though. I liked the sprites and all, but the fight scene was a wee bit slow. Also, I'm not a big fan of characters who can come in and instantly save everyone's butt with lackluster energy attacks.

But other than that, it was okay.

Arnas2 responds:

Well gotta get used to them and know their powers

God Damn Emo Kids God Damn Emo Kids

That was beautiful.

That made me happy in all sorts of ways.

You're a good person.

I won't forget I won't forget

Lotsa Soul, man.

Even if no-one else understood the flash because hey are STUPID and PERVERTED, I did, and it's one of the most beautiful and amazing things I have ever seen, man Great job.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Played it, beat it

It was fun for a while.

Frankly, the NPC characters were campy and stupid, the game was way too easy, and the game was fairly simple.

It needs a little more complexity, needs to be a lot more challenging, and either toss the NPC characters or rewrite them so they aren't so cheesy.

Otherwise, I enjoyed spending an hour or so fighting in the tournaments and getting to the end.

FOAMY's hentai adventure FOAMY's hentai adventure

Nice one.

Hey, I LIKE Foamy and I still thought this was freakin' awesome.

Anybody out there who doesn't think I can do that can direct all complaints to my middle finger.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

sir you have my thanks, but please redirect them to my middle finger too :D

Wack-A-Bush! Wack-A-Bush!

Owch.

I tore a little hole in my palm because of your game.

I want some compensation money.

But other than that, good job. I usually don't tell people what they should do, but I think a Jack Thompson version of this game would be kickin the ass.